February 22 - February 22
Precision agriculture & groundtruthing using spectral signatures
Join us for a FREE Webinar
This webinar focuses on the application study of precision agriculture and spectral signatures; featuring the ASD FieldSpec® 4 Hi-Res: High Resolution Spectroradiometer.
In this webinar, you'll learn:
- Use of the FieldSpec® 4 Hi-Res for ground truthing purposes and as a tool to verify the accuracy of UAV and satellite imagery
- Use of the FieldSpec 4 Hi-Res for spectral unmixing and classification of land cover types in multispectral satellite imagery
- Example case study of NIR technology and spectral signatures of strawberry plants to detect and monitor Two-Spotted Spider Mite (TSSM) infestation
Time: 10:00PM - 11:00PM EST
About our Speaker, Christopher Crockett:
Chris Crockett is the Director of Research and Grower Services at Highland Precision Ag. He holds a B.S. in Biology, B.S. in Environmental Studies, a M.S. in Entomology, and is pursuing his PhD in Entomology at the University of Florida. His research is focused on agricultural remote sensing for improved detection and monitoring of insect and disease pests, and the use of GIS tools for improved pest management of agricultural ecosystems.
- Precision agriculture & groundtruthing using spectral signatures
- 22 February 2018, 00:00 - 22 February 2018, 00:00
- UTC-07:00 US/Mountain